60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Thursday, October 10, 2013

3 Keys to Weight Loss

If you're looking to lose weight, I completely understand the position you're in. It was just about a year ago for me. Out of nowhere, the reality that I had gained about 15 pounds in an eight month period suddenly hit me when I stepped onto the scale one day.


The scary thing about weight loss is how gradually it can happen. One day you realize that you'd been gaining as little as a pound or two each month, and boy does that add up over time.


Anyway, here are some things I did to lose the 15 pounds I gained in 8 months, all in a matter of 90 days.


3. Cut all sugars out of your diet, except for those that come from fruits. I literally stopped eating sugar. I know that many people see fat as the biggest culprit, but I beg to differ. Sugar is extremely dangerous when it comes to weight gain, and cutting it out not only did great things for my weight, but also for my energy levels.


2. Quit ordering unhealthy side dishes. So many people fail to realize that the real damage isn't the sandwich they ordered at lunch (or even the burger in some cases), but the fries they ordered with it. I found that cutting out side dishes like french fries and other high calorie items easily played a role in my weight loss.


1. Run consistently, at least 5 days per week. You may not have the time, nor the energy, but I literally ran 3 miles per day, at least 5 days per week. This not only burned a steady number of calories each day, but it truly made me feel great. I slept better, functioned better during the day, and worked better too.


For More Related Topics Blog: Acupuncture Weightloss


For More Related Topics Blog: Acupuncture Weightloss

No comments:

Post a Comment